We help tech brands knock their Customer Service out of the park
Technology growth is accelerating. New applications for this technology are being dreamed up daily. For consumer-centric technology businesses, the mark of success is mass-adoption. With mass adoption comes a mass of customers, and these are people that cannot be ignored.
We help companies in a number of ways;
- Define or optimize a Customer Service Strategy
- Plan a roadmap of Customer Service initiatives (including Omni-Channel)
- Benchmark existing performance and capabilites, against best-practise and/or competition
- Define and execute Knowledge Management initiatives
- Analyze the data flowing through existing Customer Service environments
- Propose Operational improvement and transformation programs
- Understand and report on product launch readiness - from a customer service standpoint
- Run a Customer Service Studio on behalf of a brand (outsourcing)
We work with companies that....
- Think of their customers first and foremost
- Have an interesting product or service that is maybe a little more expensive, or a little more complex than the norm. We love techy stuff in particular.
- Don’t want to talk incessantly about TLASLA’s (Three-Letter-Acronym-Service-Level-Agreements !) to the detriment of the really interesting stuff.
- Believe that creating and sharing great knowledge is key to their success.
- Want a partner that does more than is written down in black and white by the Lawyers.
- Believe that the support environment is not standalone, is not the poor relative, but is a powerful source of intelligence for the broader business.
- Want to work in interesting ways.
- Want a flexible, reasonable, fair commercial agreement.
We love new tech !
There is a new, exciting world out there, full of immersion, creativity, and innovation. This is the stuff we love. Maybe you are a startup, maybe you are established. Maybe your product is expensive, maybe your customer has high expectations. Whatever your customer challenge, we can help. Examples of areas that are really, really, exciting to us are;
We run Studios, not Call Centers
We start with talking to the brand – really finding out what they are trying to achieve. We discuss the need, the business plan, how the customer experience fits into the broader company, what level of importance the brand places on it. We work out what the company already has, what works and what doesn’t. Then, and only then do we figure out what the solution should be. This solution can be anywhere from a written customer experience strategy, through to a completely managed dedicated Studio that takes care of everything.